The EZNEC 3.0 maintenance update will bring your EZNEC 3.0 up to the latest revision by installing improvements, bug fixes, and corrections to the on-line manual.
The EZNEC 3.0 maintenance update is only for the standard version of EZNEC 3.0. It won't update the demo or pro versions, and will be of no use if you haven't installed the standard version of EZNEC 3.0. The version of the demo available on the web is generally the same as the latest maintenance update, so you can update a demo version if desired by downloading and installing the current demo. EZNEC pro users: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about updating EZNEC pro.
Have you found a bug?
First check your EZNEC 3.0 revision number as described in step 1 below. Then click here to see a list of the changes made to EZNEC 3.0 since your program was last updated. If you find the bug in the list, the update will fix it. If you don't, please report it to me at email@example.com.
How to use the maintenance updates
1. Start EZNEC 3.0. Click
the Help menu, then select About EZNEC. Note the revision
number on the top line (for example, 3.0.28).
2. Check the update revision number below. If it's the same as your EZNEC 3.0 revision, there's no need to download the update. Note: Revision numbers are separate integers, not decimal fractions. So, for example, version 3.0.44 (revision 44) is later than version 3.0.5 (revision 5).
3. If your EZNEC 3.0 revision is earlier than the update revision, click one of the links below to start the download. The Universal Update will update any earlier version of EZNEC 3.0. The 3.0.17 and later Update will update only EZNEC 3.0 revision 3.0.17 and later, and so forth. The advantage of the limited-version updates is their smaller size for more convenient downloading and storage. Don't select these options if your current program revision is earlier than the ones specified.
4. After downloading the file and before starting the update, turn off Norton virus protection if you have it running in the background. It can cause the installation to hang.
5. Run the file by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer, or by clicking the Windows Start button at the lower left of your screen, selecting Run, entering the path and file name, and clicking Ok. You'll see the installation proceed.
6. Save the update file for later use in case you need to re-install EZNEC 3.0 or want to install it on another computer.
Current update revision is 3.0.59
Download Universal Update (4.6 MB) -- updates all earlier revisions of EZNEC 3.0